Worn by Iker Casillas, Manueal Neuer, and David De Gea, the adidas Predator Pro Fingersave Goalkeeper Gloves are pro-level gear, perfect for taking control of the game.
It's your area. Own it. Made for matches, these goalkeeper gloves have 3.5 mm of cushioning in the palm to absorb impacts. Super-grippy latex makes it easy to cling to the football in all conditions. Cut for a snug, natural fit, the fingers include spines that support parrying, catching and throwing. The flexible knit backhand includes a silicone element for improved punching. An extended wrist makes them easier to pull on.
- Body: polyester / elastane / nylon; Palm: rubber / polyurethane / cotton
- URG 2.0 latex for outstanding grip and excellent cushioning
- Negative cut for tight and snug fit: true to the hand
- Fingersave spines stiffen and resist pressure when pushed backward for more effective ball deflection
- Silicone punching zone for optimized power and control to all punched clearances
- Knit backhand construction for enhanced flexibility and a snug, comfortable fit
- Detachable stretch strap lets you choose between freedom and stability
- Color: Silver Metallic/Black/Hi-Res Red
|S||6.5" - 7.5"|
|M||7.5" - 8.5"|
|L||8.5" - 9.5"|
|XL||9.5" - 10.5"|
|2XL||10.5" - 11.5"|
HOW TO GET THE RIGHT FIT
To determine your glove size, measure the length of your dominant hand from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger.